PRTR technical is looking to speak with Infrastructure Manager to work with a global insurance firms based in central Bangkok. Our client is investing heavily into technology and they are looking for an Infrastructure Manager who can lead the team to hit their growth targets.
As the Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for the whole IT Infrastructure within their sites in Thailand, We are looking for a well-rounded Infrastructure Manager who has good knowledge of servers, networks from a management perspective and you will be able to successfully align these to the global IT strategy of the business.
As the Infrastructure Manager you will have the following:
- Strong experience of leading successful infrastructure teams
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware & Hyper – V)
- Working knowledge of Networks / Voice Networks / Security
- Experience of creating and managing IT service SLA’s
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
This role as the Infrastructure Manager suits a forward-thinking individual who enjoys working with the latest technology within a fast paced environment
If this role as the Infrastructure Manager sounds of interest then please reply with your most up to date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately