PRTR technical is looking to speak with Infrastructure Manager to work with a leading FMCG company based in Central Bangkok.
As the Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for the whole IT Infrastructure within their 2 sites in Thailand. We are looking for a technically strong Infrastructure Manager who has good knowledge of servers, networks from a management perspective. This position suits somebody who can take the step up from Assistant Manager to Manager level.
As the SAP Manager you will have the following skills:
- Strong experience of leading successful infrastructure teams (Servers / Networks / Security)
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Ability to lead a team whilst remaining hands on
- Experience of creating and managing IT service SLA’s
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
This role as the Infrastructure Manager suits a forward-thinking individual who enjoys working with the latest technology.
If this role as the Infrastructure Manager sounds of interest then please reply with your most up to date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.
We invite qualified candidate to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW