Our client is one of the leading property developers in Thailand which has been operating for over twenty-five years. The company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 2000 and has continued its growth over the past few years. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Innovation Project Manager.
- Managing project planning and preparation work to ensure that all deliverables are achieved.
- Working closely with various stakeholders in delivering high-quality solutions while promoting a collaborative environment.
- Providing effective execution of innovation planning processes and frameworks.
- Proactively managing changes in scope, identifying potential issues and engaging with stakeholders.
- Implementing cross-functional projects in a complex, global environment
- Taking on new business and design challenges to impact innovation across the organization.
- A portfolio that demonstrates the results of your work and the process for how you achieved the final product/service or improvement project.
- Openness to learning a different way of working with exceptional facilitation, organizational and visual information execution skills.
- A genuine willingness to be coached and curiosity to learn are essential
- Superior collaboration and facilitation skills.
- The ability to build credibility and trust with team members and with management.
- Excellent presentation and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong conflict-resolution skills
- Desire to influence business decisions/processes through effective networking.
- The ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities whilst consistently meeting deadlines.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated superior ability in critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making.
- The ability to tolerate stress and maintain effectiveness under pressure.
- 5 years plus of experience in driving innovative businesses
- Bachelor’s degree or higher of Engineering (a relevant major preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056