The Internal Audit Assistant Manager will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Participating in the annual Japanese Sarbanes-Oxley compliance audits under the close supervision of a Supervisor or Manager, and, performing operational audits in assigned areas and functions.
- Understanding business processes, analysing and assessing business process controls, and, identifying and evaluating complex business risks.
- Documenting and evaluating the adequacy of the internal controls in place through the review of written procedures, interviews, audit tests and findings, and, preparing comments and recommendation reports for the company management and HQ (monitoring as Auditee responses).
- Providing training in the area of internal control expertise to members of teams and other departments.
- Planning, developing, scheduling and monitoring audit activities to minimize risk, improve the performance of organization’s financial, operational and managerial processes and systems in order ensure that the company complies with all relevant regulations, laws and standards.
- Establishing and improving business process policies and procedures/guidelines in line with the Company global policies which promote transparency, good governance and good internal controls.
- Providing support to global management’s Internal Control program, Company Control Systems and other related ad-hoc systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Administration or any related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years of work experience in a related Internal Auditing function, with a background coming from a multi-national environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of US SOX/J-SOX, Risk Assessment, Internal Control and Good Corporation background is desirable.
- Knowledge of corporate governance and international Accounting Standards, a CIA is a plus.
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a good career path as well as the opportunity to be part of this growing company.