- Determining and implementing internal audit scope and processes and developing annual plans.
- Reviewing draft and summarizing audit report for committee and management.
- Advising, coaching and developing team as well as providing consultation to other departments.
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Engaging in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or related area (MBA is a plus)
- At least 5 years of experience in internal audit.
- Experienced in an audit firm, insurance or related business will be advantageous.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership and time management skills, well organized and able to work well under pressure.
- Good communication in English.