Our client partners with leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia and elsewhere to support the needs of its clients worldwide.
- Performing all aspects of internal audit activities, the company's compliance policy and requirements.
- Setting up a new team.
- Conducting internal audits of various department functions.
- Participating in emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them
- Planning and coordinating SOX 404 compliance and internal audits.
- Analysing risks, controls and processes.
- Coordinating with concerned departments regarding the planning of audit work and preparing final audit reports.
- Gathering information and providing solutions in order to anticipate and manage difficulties in an efficient way.
- Supervising roles regarding the work of others to ensure internal audits are properly conducted.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Auditing or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an internal auditor.
- CIA, CPA, CISA certificate is a plus and work experience in an audit firm is an advantage.
- Very good written and verbal command of English is required.
- Analytical expertise and can work independently.