Our client is a food and beverage company that started marketing in Thailand 20 years ago. They are a global company and continue to expand in the emerging markets of Africa, India, Asia and Latin America. They are seeking an Internal Audit Manager who can lead on control processes, improvement processes, internal-external audits, risk management and investigations.
- Examining and evaluating risk, internal controls, policies, procedures, processes and operations of the company to ensure their effectiveness, efficiency, economy and fiscal compliance.
- Reviewing and auditing risk management, internal controls, policies, procedures, processes and company operations to improve and promote their effectiveness, efficiency and fiscal compliance.
- Ascertaining the extent of compliance with relevant policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Providing useful recommendations or suggestions to reduce business risk and improvepolicies, procedures, processes and operations to prevent waste, loss and fraud in the company.
- Driving continuous improvement; monitoring, designing and implementing processes and controls.
- Minimizing the risk of all activities in organization.
- Planning and monitoring audit activities to minimize risk and to improve the performance and productivity of the organization’s financial, operational, and managerial processes and systems.
- Ensuring the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and standards.
- Planning, prioritizing and managing audit projects so that audit activities are conducted efficiently and with minimal disruption to day-to-day business operations.
- Developing, evaluating and reviewing audit procedures and standards to ensure that audits are conducted rigorously and consistently.
- Preparing reports and providing excellent recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluating audit findings and making improvement recommendations to senior management on how the organization’s financial, operational and managerial processes and systems could be improved.
- Coordinating projects involving external auditors to ensure they have appropriate access to information and people within the organization and to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Male/female, age between 27 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in internal auditing or accounting / finance areas.
- Experience of working in a FMCG company.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to travel upcountry for branch audits and meetings.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.