- Managing all aspects relating to internal audit activity, company compliance and policy requirements.
- Providing general consultation on control mechanisms during the implementation of accounting applications.
- Analysing risks, controls and processes.
- Evaluating reporting responses, determining reasonableness and suggesting follow-up actions.
- Supervising the work of others to ensure internal audits are properly conducted.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, auditing or related field.
- At least 5 years experience as an internal auditor.
- CPA certification is a must.
- Very good written and verbal English skills.
- Analytical thinker.