Our client is a 100% subsidiary company of an automobile business group. They are looking for candidates for the position of Internal Audit Manager.
- Being responsible for auditing business operation process, the compliance with internal and external regulations to be efficient and effective, and the integrity of reporting, including the safeguarding of company's property and information by risk based audit.
- Preparing internal audit report to recommend the preventive controls, detective controls and corrective controls, including continuous process improvement.
- Following-up corrective action according to the recommendations of the audit report.
- Performing audit engagement to achieve the target and align to International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Developing and maintaining effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization.
- Age 35 - 40 years old.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in data and information analysis; auditing would be preferred.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, with a good personality.
- Computer literate and good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056