Our client is a leading property company in Thailand. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Internal Audit Manager.
- Being responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews of the company group.
- Controlling the overall audit assignment at the various stages; planning, fieldwork, reporting and follow-up, to ensure efficient and timely completion of assignments.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
- Providing advice on internal control to top management and the Audit Committee; responding to questions on risk management techniques.
- Preparing internal audit reports, including findings, implications and concrete recommendations.
- Analyzing on the effectiveness and efficiency of control environments.
- Identifying control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Handling the results of audit work in accordance with the Audit Department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Preparing timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Contributing, as appropriate, to the year-end financial audit with external auditors.
- Ensuring that procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Researching technical subjects, when required, to support audits, e.g. market risks and financial instruments.
- Providing feedback on the performance of Internal Auditors during assignments.
- Male or female, 35 – 45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, IT or a related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in internal audit or external audit.
- Professional certification (CPA, CPIAT or MSCG) would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a Big 4 Consulting Firm would be advantage.
- Proactive person with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, in terms of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Positive personality with good interpersonal skills and a service mind.
- Strong client-facing and team working skills.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Able to travel abroad on an assignment basis.