Our client is one of the world’s leading distributors of transformers to domestic and overseas markets.
- Participating in defining scope and objective of audits in order to achieve the best possible audit results.
- Analysing and gathering relevant data in order to improve the quality of audits.
- Ensuring a common understanding of the objectives and proceedings of audits.
- Supervising the team to attain the assignment’s objectives
- Evaluating internal audit processes and audited topics within the scope of the overall audits conducted.
- Preparing final audit reports in respect of audited topics in coordination with the line manager.
- Cooperating well with all parties concerned in audits.
- Aged 26-35 years old.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Experience as an Auditor of at least 2 years.
- Good interpersonal skill and computer proficient.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"