Salary: 70,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
Our client is one of the most innovative and successful insurance companies in Thailand. Due to the company’s business expansion both domestically and internationally, it is now looking for an innovative, driven and well-rounded professional to join its dynamic team.
- Implementing the entity’s internal control policies as defined by the Group and regional office
- Participating in defining scope and objective of audits in order to achieve the best possible audit results.
- Qualifying and quantifying the major risks of the entity and proposing action plans to reduce them
- Working closely with the regional team in order to ensure the implementation of the regulatory requirements of internal control
- Ensuring the strong involvement of all managers on assessing and improving the control of their processes
- Implementing proposals to improve the control of the risks of the entity (operational, financial, technical, governance)
- Analysing and gathering relevant data in order to improve the quality of audits.
- Preparing final audit reports in respect of audited topics in coordination with the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related fields.
- At least 2 years working experience in a compliance, internal audit role
- At least 2 years working experience in a Big 4 audit firm is a must
- Good interpersonal skill and computer abilities.
- Good command of written and spoken English