Our client is an insurance company. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of International Health Insurance Consultant.
- Handle claims and respond to inbound enquiries about products and services (calls and e-mails) within standard operating procedures.
- Achieve individual key performance indicators and contribute to overall team KPIs.
- Actively participate in performance reviews, coaching and training sessions.
- Provide feedback and ideas for continuous improvement to the Insurance Leadership team.
- Adhere to rosters and schedules in support of business requirements.
- Log enquiries systematically to enable accurate reporting of clients’ specific data and trends.
- Submit reports and carry out any additional tasks and duties as required by the Team Leader.
- Male or female, aged 22-33 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong attention to detail with proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent command of English (TOEIC 800 plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mandarin language ability is advantageous.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"