Our client is a leading company in the Asia-Pacific Region. They provide a variety of services to clients across different industries, such as food, beverage, hospitality and clothing. They now require an Investment Manager (Finance).
- Engaging in financial projects concerning incorporation and associated financial planning.
- Monitoring and preparing monthly cash flow updates.
- Preparing financial strategy and a financial master plan, with quarterly updates, for the Group, taking into account the Group’s overall strategy.
- Preparing financial policies, including borrowing, risk management, exchange rate and interest rate management for the Group.
- Dealing with financial institutions.
- Analysing data for new business projects, including but not limited to, new funding requirements.
- Managing the process of raising funds and supporting mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, timeshare projects, restructuring and other corporate finance work.
- Analyzing and advising on foreign exchange hedging and interest rate swap transactions.
- Analyzing FX exposure for routine reporting to management.
- Preparing information for 56-1, annual reports and MD&A for submission to SEC and SET
- Performing other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Male or female, age not over 37 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- MBA or equivalent.
- CFA/CPA qualification is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Multinational Corporate Institution or Investment Bank.
- Analytical thinker and strong decision maker.
- Able to align strategies into results
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056