Our client is a manufacturer of packaging. They are currently seeking a dynamic and qualified candidate to work in the position ofInvestment Relations and Company Secretary to support their growing business.
- Communicating with investors and analysts with regards to company strategies, operations and financial performance.
- Identifying and pursuing potential new investors.
- Maintaining good relationships with investors.
- Contacting and maintaining good relationships with investment communities including fund managers, analysts and the media.
- Liaising with the stock exchange.
- Arranging and organising meetings (shareholders’ meetings, Board of Directors meetings) in compliance with related laws and company rules.
- Preparing corporate documents of company secretarial work.
- Coordinating and liaising with regulators and authorities, including the SEC and SET on regulatory compliance and company secretarial work and general commercial matters.
- Organising and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Law, Economics, Finance or any other related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Company Secretary and in investment relations within a Public Company Limited.
- Good command of both Thai and English in terms of reading, listening and writing.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056