Our client is a manufacturer of packaging. To support their growing business, they are seeking a dynamic and qualified candidate to work in the position ofInvestment Relations Executive.
- Communicating with investors and analysts with regards to company strategies, operations and financial performance.
- Identifying and pursuing potential new investors.
- Maintaining good relationships with investors.
- Contacting and maintaining good relationships with investment communities, including fund managers, analysts and the media.
- Liaising with the stock exchange.
- Arranging and organising meetings (shareholder and Board of Directors) in compliance with related laws and company rules.
- Preparing corporate documents concerning company secretarial work.
- Coordinating and liaising with regulators and authorities, including the SEC and SET, on regulatory compliance, company secretarial work and general commercial matters.
- Organising and preparing agendas and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports.
- Ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Law, Economics, Finance or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of Investment Relations and Company Secretarial within a Public Company Limited.
- Good command of Thai and English (reading, listening and writing).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056