Our client is a land and property developer who provides high quality innovative solutions by developing buildings across strategic locations in Bangkok. Among their open positions is the role of Investor Relations Manager.
- Creating analysis reports that present the performance of the company to investors based on regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
- Reporting on annual and quarterly results.
- Preparing press releases and overseeing the production of SEC filings and annual reports for shareholders.
- Creating content for the annual report, particularly in relation to the operating review and financial performance.
- Preparing presentation materials and investor notes.
- Briefing analysts and providing required information to investors/partners on occasions, such as during company visits, seminars, conference calls and roadshows.
- Supervising and monitoring the performance of the Property Manager for the best benefit of the Trust.
- Taking care of the use of property in the Trust; caring for tenants and service providers, maintaining the cleanliness and security of properties and ensuring the collection of rent and associated services is complete and accurate.
- Handling the management of the trust funds.
- Thai, female only, 30 - 40 years old.
- Pleasant personality and smart appearance.
- Bachelor or Master's degree.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Investor Relations, PR or a related field.
- A financial and investment business background is preferable.
- Good knowledge or ability to understand accounting principles, financial analysis, capital markets and the rules and regulations of the SET and SEC.
- A proactive and energetic professional with a positive attitude.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.