Our client has been a retailer of stationery and office equipment for more than 40 years.They are also operate the online marketplace. The company has a goal of being the leading office stationery retailer through the distance trade business.
- Contribute to business analysis efforts supporting a new application system.
- Define requirements related to change requests, and implement changes based upon requests and best practices.
- Play a hands-on role in customization and CRM application enhancement by leveraging experience with built-in administrative, reporting, data migration and development tools.
- Consult and be primary trainer for field, support staff for each department while system rolls out to production.
- Work with system engineer, IT developer and vendor implementer to further integrate between existing system, TMS, WMS, supply chain software, Oracle BI, CRM and e-commerce systems.
- Play a lead role in evaluating new technologies and development plans for their implementation.
- Support user requests to migrate data between existing system and new system.
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding system configuration, application workflow and business rules.
- Male or female, aged 30-40, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, MBA or related field.
- A 4 year college degree in a related technical discipline, preferably with business background.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting one or more production CRM environments, preferably CRM sales and service on cloud:
- Application customization.
- Reporting tools.
- Data import/export.
- Case Management and Knowledge Management.
- Experience with configuration/implementation of retail applications.
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in business and functional requirement writing.
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience.
- Must be organized, focused and driven towards established deliverable dates.
- An understanding of retail business, e-commerce and technical process interrelationships is essential.
- Experience training/leading mid to large sized groups.
- Strong planning, organizing, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic and a fast learner, with good technical and business acumen.
- Able to work at Silom or Nongjok (upcountry) depending on project requirements.
Our client offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance (40,000 baht/year), provident fund, annual leave and bonus.