PRTR Technical Recruitment is searching for a candidate to fill anIT Auditor position. Our client is a world leading life insurance company. They have over 10,000 employees in over 60 countries, agent offices, and service centres worldwide. The company is now in a period of extreme growth. They provide competitive salary and attractive benefits to their employees, such as life insurance, dental coverage and group health insurance.
- Assess the risk of I.T. related operations and prepare the annual I.T. audit plan.
- Develop audit procedures which address key audit risks and objectives for individual I.T. audit assignments.
- Perform I.T. audit assignments which include (but are not limited to) operations reviews, application reviews, security reviews, infrastructure reviews and general I.T. control reviews.
- Provide control related advice to system development projects in a consultant role.
- Assist the Senior IT Audit Manager from the Asia Regional Office to carry out joint and/or direct IT audits, and work closely with him and other IT Auditors in the company to ensure consistency with the group in regards to IT audit methodologies and practices.
- Prepare audit reports in accordance with the results of audit tests.
- Monitor and follow up on the status and implementation of audit findings that have been raised in previous audits.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or a related discipline.
- Relevant professional membership and/or qualifications, such as Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) Certificate, are preferable.
- At least 7 years of I.T. Audit experience in a bank,Insurance Company or a Big 4 firm or a combination of the above, preferably in a multinational environment, with exposure to international best practices.
- A good knowledge of Information Security controls over AS/400, Windows, SQL Servers, Internet/Web Technologies and Network Infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the COBIT/ITIL control framework and ISO/IEC 27001 is expected.
- Strong verbal and/or written communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW