Our client is established international company who developer their own popular software application for Banks, Exchanges and Brokers worldwide and trustworthy in the financial business. Our client have representative offices located in Europe and South East Asia.
- Monitor and reply all incoming technical support tickets. Chats and answer frequently asked questions.
- Manage and distribute all incoming queries from clients and users.
- Answer call and help clients over telephone.
- Assist internal department workload.
- Collaborate with other Company departments.
- Technical background (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in science, technology or engineering, preferably in IT field.
- Basic knowledge of Network and Infrastructure.
- Solid mathematical understanding.
- Strong knowledge of Hardware, Software, LAN/WAN and wireless
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to give explanations and provide reasoning.
Additional requirements (considered as an advantage):
- Knowledge of trading platforms and experience in trading in financial markets.
- Prior knowledge of server deployment and maintenance.
- Prior knowledge in customer support on technical IT matters.
- Programming skills and API knowledge.
Attractive payment conditions and benefits package (based on qualifications and experience) will be offered to the successful candidate.
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself then please reply with you most up-to-date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.