Our client provides a global services for everything from call center services to full-service desk services and onsite end-user PC support.
- Provide hardware and software support for enterprise computing systems, networks, transaction processing systems and corporate IT infrastructure.
- Install, configure, manage, monitor and maintain operation systems, telecommunications/network software and centralized database management systems.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, computer science or a closely related field.
- Male or female, aged 23-35 years old.
- At least 1 year of experience in an IT related field.
- Service minded and patient.
- Able to solve problems.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Can travel and work upcountry.
- Good command of spoken and written English.