Our client provides everything from call center services to full-service desk services and onsite end-user PC support to global customers.
- Provide hardware and software support for enterprise computing systems, networks, transaction processing system and corporate IT infrastructure.
- Install, configure, manage, monitor and maintain operation systems, telecommunications/network software and centralized database management system.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- Male/ female, aged 23-35 years old.
- At least 1 year of experience in an IT related field
- Good service mind, patient and have the ability to solve problems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Can travel and work in upcountry.
- Good command of English (speaking and writing skills).