PRTR Technical Recruitment is searching for an IT Infrastructure Manager for an International Logistics Company based at the corporate office in Bangkok. The IT Manager will be responsible for Managing the Infrastructure and with basic support required (from the IT team) to develop the in-house software applications (Visual basic and C++).
This opportunity is most suitable to an IT Manager that enjoys being hands on with both infrastructure and low level software development projects. This IT Manager will also be Manage the Vendors relationships. There is a support team (of 2) in Thailand, another support team in another Asian country. There are 100 Users.
This position is ideal for a person that requires work life balance, wishes to work for a stable business, (this is a global business). This position allows the IT Manager to delegate and also be hands on. There are positive change projects in the pipeline, so the work will be fresh and interesting.
We are looking for 5+ Years Professional experience in infrastructure with software background (Software background can be beginners level)..
- Maintain the internal system including infrastructure and data system
- Initiate a new project for within infrastructure transformation and collaborate with IT Team in other country.
- Update software at a low level.
- IT department is responsible for the architecture, hardware, software and networking of computers in the company.
- Application Support: All software support
- Technical Support: a) System & Server Support / b) Network support / c) Desktop support
- MIS: a) In-house development projects / b) In-house application training
- IT Admin: a) IT procurement / b) IT inventory / c) Help desk.
- The department is responsible for 100 Users.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information technology, Computer and science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Infrastructure management and delegating software development projects to a team.
- Confident speaking in English.
- Initiate previous infrastructure projects and has a strong service mind
- Experienced in leading a team or supervising a small team.
If this position as the IT Manager is of interest then please reply with you most up-to-date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.