PRTR Technical Recruitment is searching for an IT Manager (Thailand) for an International logistics company, based at the corporate office in Bangkok.
The client is a leading Logistics and Supply Chain company, some of their biggest clients in Thailand are leading regional E-Commerce websites. The company is built on modern structures and dynamic tech related processes. They have recently invested in infrastructure for the future.
To support their overall IT business plan, the company is looking for high-caliber professional to effectively run the Operational IT systems.
- Lead a Team of 15 Support Officers across multiple locations.
- Lead responsibility on IT Support ticketing SLA’s.
- Effective delegation of all on-going and crisis support needs.
- Ensure the team is robust and maintains a succession plan.
- Review all operational procedures and manage all services to meet SLAs and work within Policy.
- Develop policy accordingly.
- Ensure service levels with vendors are maintained to a strong professional level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience especially in support, network and Infrastructure.
- The right person can demonstrate managing 8+ support staff and multiple vendors in the past.
- Understand and experiences internal and external vendor management
- Excellent command over English
- Able to travel
This is a great opportunity to work with an international firm. If you are a Senior IT Support seeking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If this position is of interest then please reply with you most up-to-date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.