PRTR Technical is searching for an IT Supervisor, above the Age of 38. The client is a global manufacturer and distributer of IT Hardware products. The office is in Sathorn area, there are 100 Users at this location. You will be based here full time, with no requirement to travel.
This position allows the right person to grow, make decisions surrounding Networks and Infrastructure change and management. There is a support team (2) for basic first line support issues. The main skills to succeed would be as follows: Knowledge of ITIL Service Management Frameworks, Ability to Multi-Task and approach problems positively.
Key skills would be required at a basic level in Network Administration (VLAN, CISCO IOS, WIFI) and System Administration (AD, WSUS, Windows 2008).
This role reports to a Regional IT Manager in Singapore.
- Implement IT procedures & processes to ensure maximum data protection/security.
- Analyze & participate in the development of security standardization & implementation of security controls for LAN & WAN.
- Monitoring user to follow the Company Policy and not violate with Act on Computer-Related Offences B.E. 2550.
- Cooperate with outsource vendor to develop system.
- Design, code & test programs to support the application systems development plan.
- Testing, certifying, auditing software products.
- Responsible for Network & System Management, IT Infrastructure design and implement.
- Provide implementation & administration involving LAN, WAN & dial up connectivity, firewall, reverse proxy & technical support.
- Perform communication & networking systems analysis & design planning for integration. Support of network in internet, intranet & extranet.
- Administrate & operate LAN & WAN networks, system management & hardware support.
- Monitor company bandwidth and maintenance.
- Plan and purchasing PC or Notebook, OS& Software license and manage asset.
- Maintain sufficient, standard & reliable systems/infrastructure to ensure effective & efficient operations.
- Thai Nationality, Age above 38 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer science or Computer engineering
- Basic experience in programming (office applications) and network administration.
- Excellent written and spoken English.