Our client is in the agricultural industry. They develop and market crop protection products for key markets, including fruits and vegetables.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Support.
- Good knowledge in Network setup, VLAN Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good personality and service-minded.
- Excellent knowledge of IT and networking.
- Able to communicate in English.