Our client is a fast growing IT consultancy who specialises in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for cloud computing technology. Their services cover Asia and include Sales, Marketing, Service Centre and Logistics Management. They are now looking for energetic candidates to join their dynamic consulting team and help their clients become high-performance businesses.
- Acting as a "single point of contact" for services specific to Information Technology and Communication for employees within the organisation, including handling enquiries, service requests and issues.
- Solving basic issues related to basic systems, technical and office automation equipment for customers via the phone in order to meet pre-determined service level agreements.
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining desktop hardware and peripherals, such as printers, scanners, plotters, etc.
- Logging enquiries, requests and issues.
- Analysing and providing directions and/or resolutions for the items responsible and escalating enquiries, requests and/or issues to related parties/individuals.
- Providing answers, troubleshooting and resolving basic issues in order to meet pre-determined service level agreements.
- Being responsible for connecting projectors to laptops, room layout and audio visual requirements.
- Issuing company equipment such as laptops, USB drives, power chargers, access cards, and mobile phones to staff and visitors.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting office automation software and other desktop applications that fall within the service category.
- Coordinating with third party providers in order to fix, test and maintain devices that fall within the warranty period or those that are related to help desk support.
- Acting as a point of contact for the IT team on day to day support requests, such as swapping faulty computer hardware.
- Working with the IT team on occasional project work.
- Escalating issues to third parties, such as hardware faults of photocopiers, printers, air conditioning units or other office management services.
- Male/female, age not over 35 years old.
- Thai national with a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Information Technology Services (Help Desk).
- Good spoken and written English communication skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056