Our client is a leading trader of Beverages.
- Providing IT systems maintenance to support office based users.
- Being responsible for solving IT problems, installing programs, setting up desktops and taking care of the operation of other IT tools, such as scanners and photocopiers.
- Maintaining the smooth operation of the LAN network.
- Proactively identifying potential problems and delivering prompt solutions.
- Performing other IT support tasks as assigned.
- Age between 23 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Computing or a related field.
- At least 1 year experience in IT support or a similar role.
- Service minded with good interpersonal and communication skills.