Our client is in the agricultural industry. Theydevelop and market crop protection products for key markets, including fruits and vegetables.
- Supervising the acquisition and/or implementation of key site applications; ensuring that there is a strong focus on quality assurance, applications controls, and education; and functioning as a working project leader where needed.
- Implementing and maintaining site development and training programs for enterprise IT business systems, such as SAP and other products.
- Supporting the maintenance and development of site ‘power users’ where appropriate.
- Ensuring that end user applications support for local or niche business applications is available and delivered as required.
- Maximizing the integration of core systems and applications at the location as much as possible in both Enterprise and Collaborative Systems arenas.
- Helping to build bridges with other site technical ‘stakeholders’ in areas, such as process controls and manufacturing execution systems.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or related field.
- IT experience in manufacturing (at least 7 years of experience is preferred).
- English communicationskills are required.