The Sales Specialist will be responsible for gaining specification approvals and soliciting orders for assigned products in the General Industrial Markets segment across the Asia PAC.
Training and coordinating proactive programs with key distributors, for achieving approved sales objectives, for customer relations, for expense control, for contributing specialized knowledge for new business development.
Principal Accountabilities/Main functions:
- Execute the business unit’s sales strategy
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Recommend and specify solutions
- Participate on line trials at OEM and Tier suppliers
- Report required field sales activity through company specified CRM system
- Plan and organize effective use of time to meet the demands of the territory objectives
- Partner & collaborate with all company business units to find the best solutions for the customer
- Maintain behavior, appearance, and standard of performance in line with the company’s Code of Conduct, policies and procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with Business Major preferred
- Japanese National Only
- Strong understanding of selling concepts and Thailand market knowledge gained either via experience or education
- Strong characteristics of empathy, ego drive, ego strength and relationship building skills
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license
- Must be able and willing to travel (by both air & auto) 50% of the time
- Skilled and proficient in use of computers to include but not limited to Microsoft products-Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint-as well as ability to use Customer Relationship Management software programs.