- To be an Interpreter and Translator for Japanese - Thai (English) for several functions including Production areas, during meetings and various other activities, and, for translating documents, etc.
- Translating materials from Thai to Japanese and Japanese to Thai languages.
- Providing support to, and coordinating between Japanese and Thai staff in the Maintenance department.
- Reporting to, and assisting in all interpretation to the Japanese Management team.
- Conducting various other tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Male or female / Thai national.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Japanese language or any related field.
- Holding a Certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 2 or above.
- At least 2 - 5 years of experience in Japanese translating in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a team and having collaborative skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.