The Japanese Interpreter will report to the Japanese Manager and be responsible for the following key functions:
- Being an Interpreter and Translator for Japanese - Thai (English) staff in several functions including the Production areas during meetings and various other activities, and, translating various documents, etc.
- Reporting to, and assisting in all interpretation for the Japanese Management team.
- Translating materials among Japanese, English, and Thai languages.
- Coordinating between the Japanese Management and the Thai staff.
- Conducting various other tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Female / Thai national.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- B.A. Degree with a major in Japanese language or a related field.
- Holding a Certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 3 or above.
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience.
- Able to work in Chonburi or Rayong.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.