Our client is a leading provider of global satellite services to the maritime, land and aero markets. They have a team of over 125 friendly experts based in 11 countries worldwide working together to provide a great service to our customers.
- Managing the design, development, maintenance and delivery of business-critical web applications.
- University degree or higher in computer sciences or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in Java application programming.
- Excellent skills in Object Oriented Programming.
- Expertise in Apache Tomcat Server, J2EE, JSF.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrable experience using Java to consume and produce web service applications and APIs.
- Familiarity with nightly build tools, e.g. Jenkins, would be an advantage.
- Experience of using testing frameworks such as JUnit.
- Excellent communication and English language skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a commitment to work under pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast learner and positive team player.