Our client is a leading trader of electronic devices, such as data scanners, printers and other accessories. The company is now looking for a candidate to join them as a Key Account Executive.
- Managing key accounts by maintaining regular customer contact, providing technical support and ensuring that all customer enquiries are promptly responded to.
- Building and maintaining new and existing key accounts.
- Identifying key partners in the assigned territory to drive revenue.
- Delivering strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed targets of responsible accounts.
- Maintaining up-to-date information on customers, competitors and markets.
- Female only, Thai nationality, age 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or a related position.
- Computer literate.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must own a car and be able to travel to visit customers.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and a benefits package, including commission, medical allowance and holidays. Working hours are from 8.30-18.00, Monday to Friday.