Our client is a manufacturer and trader of brakes and friction materials. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Key Account Manager
- Develop key account sales plan and strategies to achieve the company’s key account sales target.
- Ensure that the key account sales strategies are aligned with the company’s vision and direction.
- Develop excellent long-term partnerships and relationships with all key account customers to maximize business growth potential.
- Develop strong and positive working relationships between the key account team and other departments.
- Developing key account plans and trade programs to ensure the achievement of sales target and maintaining business relationships with key accounts.
- Aged 29 years old and up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing / Business Administration / Sales or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of automotive parts to car service centers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ proven key account management experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, human relations and communication skills.
- Ability to build long term relationships, self-running and independent.
- Good negotiation skills and service minded.
- Hard working and able to work under pressure.
- Eager learner and highly committed worker.
- Computer literate with English presentation skills.
- Comfortable and composed.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"