Our client is a leading beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company has been operating for more than 50 years and is nowseeking a suitable candidate for the position of Key Account Manager who will be responsible for Modern Trade Business.
- Managing key account clients, focusing on Modern Trade Business.
- Being in-charge of the largest wholesale account and delivering key business indicators (sales, marketing, finance and operations) in line with the company’s overall strategies.
- Managing, enhancing and strengthening business partnerships with the largest accounts in all areas, from Head Office Senior Managers to Store Level Managers and all supporting functions.
- Leading and overseeing the development and implementation of account business plans, business reviews, marketing activity plans and programs in line with the company’s account objectives.
- Managing the annual spending budget in order to optimise ROI.
- Enhancing and improving the financial spending/claims process in close coordination with the financial team.
- Developing and managing annual trading term agreements and negotiations.
- Overseeing the development of new merchandising initiatives and activations in a wholesale environment, from the beverage area, to display activations across all sectors, equipment and merchandising units and PC services.
- Managing operational processes, ensuring perfect outlet execution.
- Developing account relationships and handling issues promptly.
- Reporting to the Group Regional Key Account Director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in customer management of large key accounts in modern trade channels, with a good achievement record.
- Experience in and knowledge of the FMCG industry will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to influence others, deliver presentations and respond to questions from groups of middle to senior managers (customers) and others.
- Ability to network and operate in a team based environment and be a good team worker.
- Good negotiation skills with a strong personality.
- Fluency in both Thai and English.
- Able to firmly understand, manage and optimise the usage of quantitative and qualitative data (sales, financial and market data) from various sources.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications (Power Point & Excel)