Our client is one of the international leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. They provide industry-leading elevators and escalators, and innovative solutions. In order to enhance their operations and build their brand further, they are now looking for an exceptional hands-on candidate to join their fast growing team.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and key customers for major projects.
- Sourcing new customers or new projects and developing business opportunities, benefits and solutions in line with customers’ needs.
- Conducting needs assessments, presenting proposals, and participating in contract negotiations and bidding processes.
- Being accountable for building and coordinating relationships on many levels between customers, organizations, local teams and stakeholders.
- Evaluating any commercial or operational risks or customer complaints related to the project, and raising them with the management team.
- Keeping informed about competitive positions and the actions of competitors.
- Working closely with local and international support teams after receiving the requirements from customers.
- Planning and coordinating implementation of services.
- Keeping the team and management team up to date on the status of projects.
- Working with management team on strategic planning to increase and win back market share.
- Male or female, aged 40 years old and above.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a sales role for major projects in construction or a related industry.
- Experience successfully achieving sales targets and KPIs.
- A sales engineering background with bid and tender management skills is a plus.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- A positive attitude with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- High level of self-motivation, independence and self-reliance.
- Mature, reliable and well-presented.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary to email APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056