Our client is a leading global commercial insurance company serving local clients and large multinationals. The company is now seeking a qualified candidate to join its company in the position of Key Account Manager.
- Establishing and developing effective and productive relationships with corporate partners in order to maximize potential income.
- Preparing presentations, proposals and plans, and updating corporate partners as required.
- Maximizing opportunities which helps the company achieve its core objectives.
- Initiating new products or services and presenting to corporate partners.
- Ensuring that all activities meet corporate partners’ satisfaction.
- Working with the Business Development and Sales teams to ensure targets are achieved.
- Thai nationality, female, aged 28 - 34 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in a Business Development, Account Manager or Account Executive role in an insurance business.
- Self- motivated and energetic.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning skill and possess initiative.
- Very good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"