Our client is a leading beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company has been operating for more than 50 years and is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Key Account Manager who will be responsible for Makro account.
- Managing to achieve agreed upon specific customer targets including volume, NSR, profit, merchandising, quality, AR and expenses.
- Developing the annual business plan for the assigned customer account and leading the analysis and preparation of monthly and annual business reviews with the customer.
- Managing annual trading terms negotiations for each business unit with the customer.
- Leading activation implementation as per the customer annual business plan together with the management of customer DME budgets
- Utilizing all available information – MM, Aztec, Elite, B2B and Nielsen to understand the market dynamics in which Makro operates, categories performances, trends, customer segments’ behaviors and competitors’ movements
- Developing details execution plans at stores level (display, communication materials, operations processes) and with Area Account Managers and merchandiser’s support ensuring implementation of plans across all stores
- Developing in-store merchandising innovation ideas to better communicate and stimulate Makro’s shoppers on the category’s appeal, and to strengthen associated with other categories in Makro (fresh, snacks, alcohol)
- Managing, tracking, reporting and controlling investments according to DME budget and achieve ROI
- Negotiating with buyers on a daily basis on pricing, promotions, stock level and execution details of programs, and ensuring close coordination with support teams and key stores for store level feedback.
- Managing all dependent interfaces within area of control to ensure effective utilization of resources
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Administrative Management or relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in key account management, ideally involving Makro
- Experience in both modern trade and traditional trade channels would be a bonus
- Possess problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Effective time management ability
- Strong communication skills (both Thai and English)
- Good project management, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective relationship building & influencing capability
- Open-minded with high commitment & discipline
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Able to work well under pressure & within limited time frames
- Active and results-driver
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056