The Key Account Manager will report to the Director and be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing key account customers.
- Ensuring smooth workflow and promoting continuous improvement. Solving day to day problems and preventing service failures.
- Ensuring smooth coordination among the Sales and Marketing Department and others.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Ensuring subordinates comply with, control and maintain systematic filing systems for customer profiles, pricing and all internal and external correspondences.
- Supervising subordinates in relation to investigating, solving and preventing all problems, including those relating to customer complaints, customer satisfaction and customer claims, etc.
- Being involved in activities which contribute to the satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Identifying, establishing and managing multi-tiered relationships across customers and the company to ensure a long term business partnership and the achievement of corporate goals.
- Leading and managing customer presentations and proposals, ensuring the common understanding of service expectations and solutions, both with the customer and company.
- Visiting customers on a need basis.
- Performing any other jobs assigned by superiors.
- University graduate in any related field.
- Good management skills.
- Has 5 – 7 years’ experience in freight.
- A good service mind. Able to work under high pressure.
- Able to operate a PC and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Can communicate in English and Thai, both spoken and written.
- Capable of handling and dealing with different level people.
- Display flexibility and can motivate people.
- Must be very organized.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.