Our client is a logistics and supply chain management provider. With an annual growth rate of 35%, their network is expanding from ASEAN to China, Japan, Korea and many more countries. The client is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate who can support their rapid growth and expansion in logistics operations.
- Prepare and review business development proposals.
- Actively source for new business opportunities outside and with existing clients.
- Perform presentations for targeted strategic companies
- Maintain visibility in the industry
- Plan actions to compete with competitors as a result of market intelligence reports.
- Thai nationality, age 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in International Shipping, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management / Solutions or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the logistics field.
- Good Project Management skills are desirable.
- Previous operational logistics or warehouse management experience in a FMCG or retail business is preferable.