Our client is a global integrated manufacturer of high-precision automotive components
- Being responsible for the verification of internal and external initial samples and preparing related reports.
- Supporting of initial sampling and inspection issues including conducting daily tests.
- Performing and coordinating the activities of physical and chemical evaluations in the Laboratory room.
- Developing and verifying new laboratory equipment, methods and devices, and, train colleagues accordingly.
- Leading the work of Metrology technicians and inspectors.
- Supporting the production areas in relation to physical and chemical techniques and issues.
- Carrying out various jobs as requested by internal or external customers by using metrology equipment.
- Maintaining laboratory devices in a good condition.
- Creating operating instructions for laboratory processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science in a major of Material, Metallurgy, Physics,Chemical or any related field.
- Experience from the quality and automotive industry of at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and international standards.
- Knowledge of typical quality tools (MSA, Capability Studies (processes & gauges), Control Plan,8D and basic quality tools etc.).
- Experience from a laboratory physical/chemical and metallurgy lab (Hardness, Compression,Micro Structure).
- Skills in SAP will be an advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience from a new plant set up is preferable.
- Interpersonal skills, analytical thinking, self-initiative and decisions making skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed and variable bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, transportation, a five day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.
Reference Code: LS1210307
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.Laboratory Specialist - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to“ Apply Now”