- Being a team leader for the research team for the new projects related to food, beverage and health supplement products.
- Conducting applied research and fundamental research with an objective of developing innovative products or processes in a wide range of applications, such as functional foods and beverages, nutraceuticals, supplements, medical, health, wellness and personal care products.
- Overseeing a team of researchers and assigned research projects.
- Working as a team in a cross-disciplinary research group is required (such as work related to research clusters, marketing team and production team).
- Preparing all documents related to experiments, such as technical reports, experimental procedures, record forms and SOPs.
- Creating and monitoring technology of strong interest in a career in intellectual property management and innovation.
- Having a mindset of technological awareness.
- Keeping abreast of available technology.
- Understanding applicability and limitations of technology to the work in the office, actively seeking to apply technology to appropriate tasks and showing willingness to learn new technology.
- Publishing results of research in patents and international journals.
- Travelling to overseas countries and local destinations for responsible projects, training and business trips.
- Male or female, aged over 30 years old.
- Master’s degree or/and Ph.D. in Chemistry, Food Science & Technology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Allied Health Sciences, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and/or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience doing Research & Development in a related field.
- Strong knowledge, technical skills and scientific background in chemical and biological techniques of analysis and characterization is a plus.
- Interest in health, wellness and personal care products.
- Excellent command of English.
- Computer literate, especially in programs used for statistical scientific data analyses (Excel, SPSS, Minitab, etc.).
- Very good communication, strong interpersonal and team working skills, with proven ability to work on a cross-functional team and analytical and problem-solving skills required for formulation work.
- Proactive, energetic and passionate to work for success with a can-do attitude.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"