Our client is global leader in protective barrier products and safety equipment. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Lean & Six Sigma Specialist.
- Driving business processes, reducing manufacturing costs and improving productivity using Lean Six Sigma principles, techniques, tools and practices
- Developing and implementing Lean 6 Sigma across the company.
- Designing and optimizing new production layouts.
- Implementing Six Sigma concepts in the existing production line.
- Implementing Design of Experiment in existing processes.
- Controlling the optimization of raw materials, developing and improving production efficiency.
- Preparing skill matrixes and training plans for engineers and operators.
- Approving and evaluating internal manufacturing processes and flow charts.
- Solving problems and working with production in relation to yield improvement.
- Making cost improvements in coordination with engineers and concerned departments.
- Developing and improving internal manufacturing processes in cases of abnormal manufacturing situations.
- Coordinating with suppliers regarding machine inspection and installation.
- Male, age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- Proficiency in Lean & Six Sigma Principles with Project Management Leadership experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment (assembly lines, process controls or related areas).
- Good command of English.
- Computer proficient.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Service minded and a sense of urgency.