Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of aluminum die casting products for vehicles. They are looking for a Legal and Compliance Assistant Manager to support their fast-growing company.
- Developing and implementing a corporate legal compliance program.
- Creating and monitoring internal controls.
- Performing proactive audits on relevant documentation and processes to identify weaknesses.
- Ensuring that each department follows required laws and regulations.
- Conducting analysis of new or revised laws.
- Collaborating with external auditors and the HR Department.
- Setting plans for crisis management and compliance violation.
- Maintaining internal standards and business controls in line with external requirements.
- Identifying employee concerns, dealing with enquiries on legal compliance matters.
- Collaborating with corporate counsels and the HR Department to monitor the enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Preparing reports and conducting analysis.
- Female only, Thai nationality, age over 27 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in law, finance or a related field.
- Good command of English.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of internal auditing or legal practice is required.
Besides basic salary, our client provides provident fund, group insurance, diligence allowance and other benefits.