Our client is Thai-Japanese Electric Appliances Trading Company with over 40 years of experience. They are now looking for a Legal and Compliance Department Manager to join their team.
- Ensure the company's policies and rules are in line with regulatory and ethical standards, regardless of whether the government or company executive management established the standards.
- Conduct audits and make recommendations that will keep the company from undergoing legal struggles or facing other difficulties due to non-compliance issues.
- Set the overall yearly strategy and plan for compliance management, directed by headquarters standard, to comply with Thai laws.
- Develop and implement the compliance policy.
- Work closely with Legal Affairs Section to be the in-house legal adviser providing legal consulting and legal opinions, especially the topics that concern compliance.
- Understand the issues that businesses face about legal compliance risks and plan to resolve them.
- Be responsible for legal documents and regulatory report filings in accordance with laws and regulatory standards.
- Do corporate secretarial work, such as preparing documents or reports for CEO, CFO and BOD in English.
- Manage or review contracts and agreements and other company legal documents in Thai and English to make them comply with Thai laws and company policies.
- Coordinate with domestic group company, overseas regional and global legal & compliance team.
- Coordinate with all board directors and teams for regular meetings about legal & compliance issues.
- Coordinate regarding government authorities and officers.
- Work closely with controller, internal audit team and risk management team to investigate if there are any non-compliance issues.
- Train and educate colleagues concerning laws, including ethics and codes of conduct.
- Conduct any other legal and compliance tasks which may be assigned.
- Create and find ways to promote compliance activities.
- Bachelor degree in law or business.
- Male or female, aged less than 49 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience with a law firm.
- Experience developing and implementing a compliance system is preferable.
- Good knowledge of Business law, Corporate law and Commercial law.
- Practical Knowledge of the Thai Legal System.
- Good written and verbal command of English.
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
Our client provides a remuneration package including basic salary, group insurance, annual leave, bonus, etc.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW