Our client is one of Thailand's largest mall operators. They are now looking for a suitably experienced person to be part of their management team in the position of Legal Manager.
- Preparing drafts and reviewing and revising all kinds of commercial contracts, various agreements and legal documents.
- Coordinating with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Negotiating legal terms, conditions of contracts and any legal documents.
- Advising on new business ventures and transactional matters.
- Preparing legal management reports and providing management recommendations where required.
- Providing legal advice, comments and opinions for all legal issues related to the business and its affiliates.
- Managing a team of assistants.
- Attending business meetings in relation to work assignments.
- Being able to travel to all entities of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Legal field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related position.
- Proficient in applicable corporate and business laws.
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.