Our client’s company has diverse business operations relating to transport, energy and infrastructure assets in Thailand and overseas countries. The company is now seeking a candidate to join it in the position of Legal Manager
- Being responsible for all matters connected with the legal affairs of the holding company.
- Planning strategy and budgets.
- Developing functional level operational plans in alignment with corporate strategy and group level strategy.
- Communicating business direction and implementation plans to the team in order to ensure the achievement of assigned targets.
- Contributing information on budget estimation according to the implementation plan, as well as controlling expenses within budgets.
- Preparing legal contracts, letters of agreement and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters (for example loans, leases, purchase agreements, acquisitions, divestitures, employment contracts) to protect the organisation's legal and business interests.
- Reviewing and approving public statements from a legal standpoint to identify, anticipate and mitigate legal risks.
- Representing the organisation in legal proceedings before courts, government agencies or other authorities, so that the organisation's interests are protected.
- Providing legal advice and counsel within areas of expertise to functional and operational areas managers to ensure that their current or proposed activities, policies, business practices and transactions comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensuring the company and its subsidiaries comply with all relevant laws and regulations by formulating internal company policies and procedures.
- Providing advice to managemnt on implementation plans and corrective action guidelines in alignment with business strategies.
- Preparing designated management reports to ensure the adequacy of management information feedback on business performance.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Law.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the maritime transport business, with at least 5 years at a management level.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of laws and regulations related to Public Limited and Holding companies.
- Experience within a listed company is preferable.
- Hands on, strategic thinker and strong business acumen.
- Ability to work well in cross-cultural environments.
- Have a thorough understanding of budgets, cashflow, projections, P&L, balance sheets, income statements and financial performance metrics.
- Comprehensive understanding of the shipping business, particularly relevant laws and regulations.
- Excellent command of English and computer literate.
- Mature personality, able to work independently and perform well under pressure
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056