Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services, including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Legal Manager.
- Providing in-house legal counsel and legal transaction support.
- Coordinating with external counsel and liaising with customers in the preparation, negotiation and completion of all legal documentation.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Providing legal advice concerning the operations of the company.
- Participating in contract negotiations.
- Resolving industrial disputes, lawsuits and arbitration cases.
- Undertaking legal research and being responsible for company registration matters, such as record keeping and filing.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in law.
- Strong knowledge of company law, contract law, international commercial law and dispute resolution.
- In-depth knowledge of Thailand’s legal system.
- At least 8 years of international legal work experience in a multi-national company or an international law firm.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills with a strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Good team spirit, able to work independently and able to deliver jobs within tight timelines.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Able to travel to other countries in the SEA region
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056