Our client is a well-known media company offering media planning and tailored services for meeting customers’ needs such as related to media and artwork production, media maintenance and after-sales services. Due to their business expansion, they are looking for a Legal Manager to join their team.
- Taking care of a whole range of legal matters and ensuring that the legal requirements for the business operations of the company are fulfilled.
- Handling legal matters with such competence and in such a manner that the commercial objectives (e.g. profitability) are fulfilled in each case and losses are avoided.
- Protecting the company’s investments in Thailand (including joint ventures, technology, know-how and marketing) and to avoid undue restrictions when receiving information etc. from others.
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and commenting on the provision of commercial contracts for supporting both domestic and overseas operations.
- Advising and assisting the company’s team in negotiations with clients and vendors related to disputes.
- Ensuring that Thai legislation which may affect the company’s activities in Thailand is made known within the organization and complied with.
- Drafting & reviewing contracts, both legal issues and commercial issues; sales contracts, joint venture agreements, lease agreements, construction agreements, loan agreements, employment agreements, etc.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Law.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience in legal work.
- Background in an information technology business is a plus.
- Having experience in a public listed company is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Thai commercial law, especially MOU.
- Very good command of English.
- Independent and proactive.